Tuesday, September 27, 2011

There is a Stonemountain and Daughter



















A beautiful day in Berkeley. My Dad coming up on his weekly trek to the store to take care of biz. We have been doing this together since 1981. So much has changed in the fabric business. One of the things is the quality of printed cottons is amazing. Today we got in so many cartons from different vendors: Hoffman batiks and prints, Benartex, Timeless Treasures, Quilting Treasures, RJR and more!

I will start blogging more about the day to day happenings at Stonemountain & Daughter

3 comments:

  1. Those are such cute prints! I'm sure I'll be back soon to see all the new fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elizabeth! I hope to post more on my blog and get back into it...there is so much coming in lately and it's fun to share the excitement through photos! Hope to see you soon, Suzan

    ReplyDelete